Monday, November 16, 2015

Repent and stop being Lazy

HELLO! how are you my uso 
How is everyone back at home. 

Thank you so much for sending me the package 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I LOVED IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVED IT. 
shoes and clothes and chocolate absolutely loved it! 

My whole zone reckons come and eat em oh the nerve but i have saved some for my girl Sister Matamata´s birthday on the fourth so we going to party with her lol 

Omg yay to elder iakopo and elder leaituala. if they decide they have sufficient samoan for the missions they will go to a different zone but if they wanna start like 101 they will come to my zone so hopefully they do but if not ill still be able to see them around. MTC is awesome its fun 

Omg ok so last week friday me and my soa had P day went temple went gym did our laundry and then we finish p day at 6pm and have dinner and then our last class until 9pm we didnt end up going to that class 
cause my soa was sick

How about our teacher...kama fiabotz....rekcons calls front office to let them know that we didn't come and asked front desk to send a notification through to our building to come to class lol we didn't hear it cause we went to the laundry house to pick up our ofu´s so when we went back to residence we just slept...nekminit 9.30 and our room mates come back tell us that our teacher sent a message to front office twice and that he wrote something on the board about us...oh the nerve lol 

The WHOLE zone must´ve seen it...

We were dropping hard cause the girls must of told him that we were sleeping too not knowing my soa wasn't feeling well

Nekminit go there the next day and on the board her wrote 

´Sister Burgess and Sister Mototabua, 
I know you were not sick, Repent and stop being Lazy, 

Brother Green..

In hella big writing...LOL
Next day we saw him again and he didn't say anything hahaha

He must of snitched to our branch president as well hahaha oh thissssssss guy hahaha we told our president what REALLY happened and then our president was like...these things happen..do you want me to sort your teacher out..and i was like YESSS! HAHAHAH nah but we love our president he is the best! 

Anyways other then that we have a new MTC presidency. And our presidents names are Brother and Sister Burgess..lol palagi couple its funny cause there is so many people here that mock me..

Andthen 2 days ago the presidents randomly sat at our zone table.. we were gone talking to them when they saw my badge they were cracking up / i told them i'm telling everyone that we´re related and they were like yes we are hahaha! they are so kick back 

After that our zone started singing and asked if they wanted to hear a song from us they said yes (usually your not allowed to sing in the cafeteria, but they said yes do it we´re the president you can do whatever you want) lol so we were like yeaaaah we sang AUA E TE MALIU ESE and FOLOFOLA MAI SISIU (not the actual words but its a tongan hymn) and the whole cafeteria was clapping at us kept saying encore...girrrl our zone is gannnnngs as and oi i'm not even anti here i'm all about the Lord girl! so I be meeting everybody and anybody no joke.....I met sister Anderson shes in our building still haven't taken a pic with her cause my camera is playing up sad face...

Hence no pics this week as well...

I got a package from Len a box of Fanta drinks and huge brownie´s cake and chocolates and Lala sent me cookies and chocolates as well i just got it yesterday and everyone was like dannng cause they came in 3 different packages lol 

They always jealous cause I always get packages and letters and they don' t ...kalofae but we share with EVERYONE so its alllgooodsssss..lol 

Hmmm what else has been happening...

One of the new Samoan girls i met her name is sister Aiolupo but its also Aiolupopeta shes from melbourne related to the faamausili´s! Shes beautiful her and her Soa Sis Leung Wo i think her name is...

OMG so my mate that left our zone the fijians that left emailed me tody and said she is enjoying Fiji told me she has a new training leader and her names Sis Fasalafa from samoa and had pics of them together i was like OMG that´s my first cousin lol i'll forward you her email so you can have a read as well! small world huh. Completely forgot she was over there cause i would've told them to keep an eye out for her! 

Anyways that's pretty much it....

I always remember that I need to ask you for something LATER but right now i cannot think of what i wanted to ask you! 

Oh i need an adapter...i cannot charge my camera or use my hair straightener. They don't sell it here at the book store so I will need one PRETTY PLEASE USO! 

IF NOT don't trip! 

Congratulations on meeting your KPI´s at work. 

Hoping they are doing well. 
I miss them alot when I think about work. 

Please send em my love! 

Thank you so much for all your letters even though u get slack i know its cause your busy OMG to the rain though that is crazzzzzy!!! 

Are you guys all ok? 

Oh and i finally figured out how to actually record on the camera so it works fine it was just me being an egg lol 
But its playing up right now hence no pics...its getting fixed in one of the other buildings..

My lesson on Saturday TRC Training Centre was really good 
We're teaching 2 return missionaries who are not playing investigators they play themselves while our teachers watch what we say as there are cameras in these rooms. Its quite nerve racking but its alright. We did well last Saturday and doing it again this week 

We teach 2 investigators who are our 2 teachers every day but do the TRC on Saturdays

So we need to prepare for that... 

ill email you again I LOVE YOU SIS 

IJ IAKWE YOK = I LOVE YOU 

IAKWE IAKWE = HELLO 

BAR LO EOK = GOODBYE

JERAMMAN = BLESSINGS 

KOMMOL = THANK YOU 

KON JOUJ = YOUR WELCOME 

EMMAN MOUR = HOW ARE YOU

EMMAN = GOOD 

Marshallese is weird cause there is no correct spelling for anything 
and then some words mean something completely different its just how you say it pretty much. lol 

SEND MY LOVE TO MY MAMA! AND TELL HER I LOVE HER THE MOSTESSSST!! 

will email you after laundry sister xoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment