Monday, November 16, 2015

Family Service

I've been laughing, smiling and crying for 3 posts straight now...
The following email was a message sent from Sister Burgess to be read during Darsha's family service.



from:Neon Burgess neon.burgess@myldsmail.net
to:Alice Burgess <aliburgess28@gmail.com>
date:Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM

DARSHA AATASI LEMAFA!
 
MY SISTER, MY BROTHER, MY USO MONI
Words cannot describe the feelings I feel. my heart still yearns for her!
 
We were the biggest enemies to becoming the bestest of friends!
I knew her inside out & she I.
 
She supported me through my trials saw my uglies as did I of hers :(
 
I can never replace her in my heart!
 
Her memory of comfort, love, outgoing personality, laughter, her EVERYTHING I will cherish in my heart.
 
The hardest part of our challenges is not so much the trial itself but the time it takes to endure it.
 
It's one thing to trust in the lord but its also another thing to trust in his timing!
 
I know at the moment it is a hard time for everyone that's loves Darsha - to feel of her warmth & her love!
 
Through the Atoning sacrifice of our Saviour - our burdens, our heart aches our sorrows for our fallen angel can be lifted as we mourn together and comfort each other!
 
Our Saviour awaits us with open arms if we but ask him.
 
Darsha has changed lives. She changed my life. I'm grateful for the changes we both took to get to where we did get to achieve in this life. I will love my sister & await our reunion.
 
For memories to last a lifetime
My uso for eternities, My sister for always.
 
DARSHA IA MANUIA LOU MALAGA
 
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
 
IJ IAKWE EOK
SISTER BURGESS XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment