Monday, November 16, 2015

FAMILY... words of comfort

TO EVERYONE! 

I only have a short time to write this email before the others come and use the comps to email their families for Mothers Day! 

My heart aches right now for my sister :'( 
I cant think straight but I want to let you all know that our dear sister Darsha is in a better place 

We don't know why she chose the path that she chose but it was her decision! 
We don't know what was happening in her life and we most certainly cannot blame ourselves! 

To my Lemafa Family I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :'( 
My heart hurts writing this email, because your angel has left us! 

We can find solace in this gospel as we strive to seek to be with our heavenly father through the Holy Ghost! 

I KNOW its hard - i'm still crying as i write this! 
But I know that only through the Plan of Happiness, he Plan of Redemption, the Plan of Salvation are we able to see all our loved ones! 

As I was crying and my dad was talking to me! I knew that my mourning needed to soon be over and that i needed to seek comfort from my Heavenly Father and continue this work!! 

HELEN i love you remember what i said over the phone! 

Familia be strong for our Lemafa family! 
They need us all at this time!!! 

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! 

And I will follow my Heavenly Father and continue this work! 

I teach this every day and today I will be living it! 

Its hard but we receive trials to be strengthened and GROW! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH 
I wish I was there but I am needed here!! 

KEEP SAFE MY FAMILY each and everyone of you!!! 

As we endure our trials our Father promises us that we will be exalted on high! 

IJ IAKWE AOELP AMI ANG KAJOJO! 

SISTER BURGESS 
XOXOXOXOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment